The below terms and conditions are an addition to, and should be read in conjunction with, the standard box office terms and conditions. These are specific additions in relation to one off, special events organised in response to the Covid-19 crisis.
All events are subject to the latest government guidance on events and performance. As such events may be cancelled or postponed at short notice. If an event is cancelled the usual refund policy applies (standard terms and conditions are available to view www.concordiatheatre.co.uk). If an event is cancelled HCA will endeavour to re-arrange or refund the cost of tickets (processing fees are non-refundable).
Booking for Live Events During Covid-19 Crisis.
1. A maximum of 6 people may be in any one party.
2. Parties of less than 3 may be asked to join with others to make a social bubble group.
3. All tickets must be purchased in advance and are not available at point of entry.
4. When booking tickets full contact information will be required for the purposes of track and trace.
5. Strict time slots may apply and therefore guests should arrive 10 minutes before the entry time shown on their ticket/confirmation email.
6. Guests who arrive late will not be admitted and will not be entitled to a refund.
7. No guests under the age of 3 years of age will be admitted.
8. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Attending Live Events During Covid-19 Crisis
1. All staff, volunteers and customers are expected to adhere to safety guidance at all times.
2. HCA is taking additional measures to ensure everyone’s safety and lower the risk of Covid-19 transmission. However, the risk cannot be completely eliminated and therefore by attending an event you accept this risk and confirm that HCA has taken all necessary and appropriate precautions.
3. If you, or anyone in your party, is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 (high temperature, continuous cough, loss of taste or smell), is self-isolating or has tested positive for Covid-19 you MUST NOT ATTEND the event. In this situation HCA will endeavour to rearrange tickets in the first instance.
4. If you would be considered ‘vulnerable’ or have been advised to shield HCA advises that you consider your circumstances carefully before attending the event. If you choose to attend this is at your own risk.
5. During your time at the event face coverings will be required at all times. Exceptions to this rule are those under the age of 11 and those adults who are exempt (please bring proof of any exemptions)
6. Upon arrival HCA will take the temperature of everyone in your party. If anyone has a temperature over 37.8 they will be given a short time to cool down before having their temperature re-taken. If their temperature is still high, for everyone’s safety, the whole party will be asked to leave.
7. If you are asked to leave due to a member of your party having a high temperature HCA will endeavour to rearrange or refund your tickets.
8. Hand sanitising stations will be provided around the site for public use.
9. If at any time you or a member of your party refuses to comply with covid-19 safety measures you may be refused admission or removed from the building.
10.There will be a one-way system in operation throughout the building/event.
11.The flow of guests will be managed to ensure social distancing. Please be patient should a member of staff ask you to wait as this will be to ensure safety measures and distancing is maintained.
12.Events will include lighting effects and theatrical smoke. If you suffer from a condition that may be affected by the use of these special effects HCA recommend that you do not attend.
Big Panto Adventure Event Access
1. Whilst the Concordia Theatre can usually accommodate wheelchair users, unfortunately, due to the nature and layout of the Big Panto Adventure (there are steps and steep ramps at various points along the route) we are unable to admit wheelchairs or those that would need assistance with walking on this occasion. Please contact the box office for further information.